Are you interested in joining our community of businesses?
- Brixton Pillars are situated beneath Brixton overground station, fronting Atlantic Road and Brixton Station Road, bounded by Brixton Road to the West and Pope’s Road to the East.
- Brixton Underground station is approximately 85m from the first arch of the triangle.
- The newly refurbished arches and kiosks are prominently located within a vibrant retail and leisure area and are a conduit linking the national retailers on Brixton Road to the eclectic mix of traders within Brixton Village and Pop Brixton.
- In the local area there are a mix of national and independent occupiers including: Kricket, Kataba Japanese Knifeshop, Franco Manca, Dog Star, Mama’s Jerk, Honest Burger, Duck duck goose, Meat Liquor, Container Records, Wahaca, Maria Sabina, Raclette Brothers, Rosa’s Thai, Other Side Fried to name but a few.
- Brixton Arches are undergoing a significant renovation and terms have been agreed with 12 former founding tenants to return, following completion of the works.
- The available newly refurbished accommodation consists of 10 railway arches below Brixton overground station and 8 smaller kiosks around the thoroughfare and station access corridor.
- The refurbished units will provide new glazed shopfronts, white arch lining, new insulated concrete floor slabs, perimeter drainage channels, security shutters and capped services.
- New up lighters will be installed to brighten up the streetscape along the façade of the arches.
- Restaurant units shall have louvres to the shopfronts at low and high level which can be used for extraction or similar.
- Planning: the arches and kiosks benefit from A1 and A3 uses, a plan illustrating the allocation of the permitted uses is available here.
Click map to enlarge
|Arch||Unit||Sq Ft||Use||Price In Excess of||STATUS|
|Part 582||4||458||A3||36000||UNDER OFFER|
|578 & 603||8 & 20||1898||LET|
|572||K8 & 9||347||LET|